9 Signs You've Found Your Soul Mate12:25:00 PM
What happens when you meet your soulmate? Seems it's tough emotions for human being, scientist, and psychologist are working decade and ...
What happens when you meet your soulmate? Seems it's tough emotions for human being, scientist, and psychologist are working decade and decades to reveal the secrets of love & relationships.
Mention the word "soul mate" to a group of people, and you will see how many roll their eyes. The idea that there is a mysterious person for you that you will fall in love with and never disagree with is simply not realistic.
What does exist - at least for many people - is a person you know instinctively, with whom you connect on the deepest level, and who allows you to grow as an individual in the relationship. When you are a romantic couple, you've already found something truly unique.
1. Communicate without speaking.The soul mates can read each other like an open book. "They connect with fervor at all levels of being," said Dr. Carmen Harra, a clinical psychologist and relationship expert. "One can finish the other's sentences, they can pick up the phone to call others at the same time, or they feel like they just can not be without their partner."
Dr. Sue Johnson, a clinical psychologist and author of Love Sense, said a soul mate also knows how to respond to your emotional cues. "They stay close when you trust, they give you all their attention, and they move to answer to your needs, they touch your hand when you are a little insecure, they hug you when you are happy, and they comfort you with tenderness when you are suffering."
2. You know inside that you have found the chosen one.The old saying "When you know it, you see it" sounds real when it comes to a soul mate connection. "There really are no riddles or questions when the real one arrives," said wedding officiant and author Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway. "Usually there is a telltale sign that lets you know when true love has come - a voice in your head, a sense of recognition or a hunch that it is someone special to you."
3. Physical chemistry is palpable ...... and the electricity you feel does not just happen on a sexual level. "Taking your soul mate by the hand throws your spirit into a whirlwind, even after many years in the relationship," said Harry.
4. They have been totally comfortable with each other since the first day.Twin souls connect quickly and show themselves completely without fear of judgment. "Soul mates often feel a sense of familiarity and a sense of comfort around the other person," Brockway said. "A lot of individuals say that it's easier to relax with that person and allow yourself to be vulnerable."
"It's the one that opens to you - that lets you in so you can see it," Johnson added. "This is the kind of person who takes risks and shares their inner world, their emotions, and their needs."
5. But the relationship is not all rainbows and butterflies. He or she challenges you like no one else can.The soul mate relationship, in spite of what people might assume, is not always windy. "A soul mate is not always wrapped up in a perfect package, physically or regarding life circumstances - nor does it mean that the relationship will come without challenge," said author Kailen Rosenberg of matchmaking firm The Love Architects. "However, the difference is that the circumstances of life and the difficult challenges are a source of strengthening that becomes the glue that keeps them together through difficult times and helps each one become his most authentic self. "
What's more, we rely on our soul mates to help us evolve as people. "You can find a soul mate relationship that is rocky, and your partner is an individual who gets you out of the way and who exasperates you at first because it brings with it some of the most painful lessons for the soul," Brockway said.
6. They may not have a standard view of every small thing, but they are on the same page where it really matters."A soul mate relationship does not necessarily mean that the couple always shares the same points of view, but their global goals and ambitions fit," Harris said. "Many tiny opinions will be different, but twin souls, in general, have the same virtues and values, and see the world through a similar lens."
7. The relationship brings both a sense of inner calm.It's obvious when you're with the wrong person; You are unsure about the relationship, and you worry that a false move will cause your partner to leave. That is not the case with soul mates.
"You feel confident that your partner will be with you in the long run," said dating expert Tracey Steinberg, author of "Flirt For Fun & Meet The One." "No matter what happens in their lives, they both agree that they are teammates and will go through that together." He continued: "Your inner voice tells you that you are in a healthy relationship. They trust each other, feel secure and comfortable with each other, and feel safe discussing difficult issues in a mature way. "