30 Best Travel Tips After 7 Years of Traveling10:50:00 AM
Planning to travel around the world? The moment has arrived! You are going to take step-out to start your journey as a traveler. You've ...
Planning to travel around the world? The moment has arrived! You are going to take step-out to start your journey as a traveler. You've probably spent months figuring out what the fate of your vacation would be and planning to the smallest detail. Preparing for travel may be stressful, but it doesn't need to be. One wrong step and your vacation could be ruined by a seedy hotel room, an overpriced restaurant, a wasted afternoon at a tourist-trap attraction or an overnight flight crammed in the middle seat.
Travel advice listA collection of helpful tips and information to help you protect yourself while traveling. So you can enjoy your vacations to the fullest.
- As much as you know the destination of your vacation, don't forget to check on your Smartphone or the various weather channels what the weather will be like. That will become a great help when packing your suitcase.
- When starting to pack it is a good idea to put on the bed, and separately, what you will put each day, so you won't forget anything.
- If you are looking to reduce luggage, choose some shoes or sneakers that go with one or more outfits.
- Your suitcase should include deodorant, mosquito repellent, sandals, at least one jacket and a formal outfit, you never know where you'll end up on your vacation.
- When packing, try placing your bath items in a sealed bag or somewhere in the suitcase where your clothing will not risk staining.
- Don't forget to carry camera, cellular, computer and even razor boots.
- Wear resealable bags for bathing suits or dirty clothes.
- If your destination is the beach, keep in mind a blocker, burn cream, a cap, a good book and portable speakers.
- If you are traveling on the road, remember to check your car's levels and make sure you bring power lines, signs, tools and a lamp. HERE ALL OUR RECOMMENDATIONS.
- When traveling by plane do not forget to keep a copy of your documents (passport, visas, driver's license and plane tickets) in your suitcase in case you are stolen or lost.
- Another option is to leave a copy of your passport and itinerary with your family or friends so they can send it by mail in case of emergency.
- Bring the contact number of your medical service and make sure you have coverage abroad.
- If you travel abroad, do not forget to ask your bank how much money you are allowed to withdraw at another country's ATMs, so you can schedule your withdrawals.
- A good option is to bring a mini-kit, including pills for headache, stomach and diarrhea. Also carries prescription drugs.
- We recommend you bring a change of clothes in your carry-on luggage, in case your luggage is lost.
- It is a good idea to weigh your suitcase at home, to avoid extra charges at the airport. If the suitcase is new, do not forget to put your name on it.
- Remember to leave your house in charge with the neighbors, it is good that someone enters to open the windows and turn on some lights for safety. Do the same with your pets.
Must know Travel Tips
- Please keep these tips in mind when planning trips and arriving at the airport.
- Control all bags and personal items.
- Do not accept any items to carry on-board a flight from anyone unknown to you.
- Report any unattended items in the airport or on an aircraft to the nearest airport, airline or security personnel.
DURING THE TRIP
- Once in the hotel, placing a door shoe can prevent someone from entering your room when you are in it.
- Never put all your cash in one place.
- If your Hotel has a Security Box, do not hesitate to use it.
- Read the brochures and directory of your room to find out which hospitals, restaurants or attractions are located near the hotel, if necessary.
- Use your GPS or Smartphone to locate in the city, you can also download applications to locate sites of interest around you.
- Be sure to bring several memories for your camera, so you will not lose all your photos in case of theft or loss.
- Always ask to be shown the license or permit in places to snorkel, dive, skydiving or sailing fast.
- Don't change all your money to local currency, you may need your local currency during the returning period.