Travelling For Better Health10:46:00 PM
Traveling impacts health in positive ways Health is known to be the best gift ever human had. If ...
Traveling impacts health in positive waysHealth is known to be the best gift ever human had. If you are blessed with good health, you are truly a lucky person. A wise man once said, “Health is Priceless”. and “Good is health is the greatest blessing”.
To go to remote areas on the Planet Earth. Brain works in a mechanism, it operates continuously but it needs some kind of rest for better performance. And for brain resting doesn’t mean to sleep more but it means to go on outing with friends and to visit naturally beautiful places.
A new research says, “If someone spends few days in a forest near to natural beauty the creative thinking of brain increases by 50%“. That is what our brain demands to stop for a while and go on traveling so that the brain can get what it needs.
People around the world participate in Travel and Fitness groups. Their aim is to travel for the sake of fitness. They go far mountains where they get fresh air for breathing. For fitness they have some kind of exercise or yoga expert to improve their fitness.
Eating and drinking while travelingThe most common travel-related illnesses are gastrointestinal diseases usually picked up from poorly prepared foods or untreated water. To avoid diarrhea, stomach pains, nausea and vomiting associated with these illnesses:
- Use boiled or bottled water, or water purifiers or tablets.
- Avoid ice in drinks.
- Avoid unpasteurized milk and dairy products.
- Avoid fruit and vegetables that have been washed in the local water.
- Eat thick-skinned fruit and vegetables that you can peel yourself, such as bananas, oranges and mandarins.
- Make sure food is cooked thoroughly and eat it while it’s hot.
- Avoid shellfish.
- Don’t buy food from street stalls – hotels and busy restaurants are safest.
- Take care with personal hygiene.