10 Proven Ways To Be More Attractive To The Opposite Sex9:55:00 PM
Do you want to attract the opposite sex? The Science Of Sex Appeal: Ten Proven Ways To Attract The O...
Do you want to attract the opposite sex? The Science Of Sex Appeal: Ten Proven Ways To Attract The Opposite Sex!!
While our brain plays an important role in love and attraction, it would be impossible for us to choose a good partner without using all of our senses (touch, smell, taste, sight, and hearing).
Our sense of smell helps us subconsciously pick up others’ pheromones, which are chemical substances that our bodies secrete and give us information about the sexuality of the other person.
Our vision helps us perceive the physical characteristics of the other person. Even though people look for different things in a partner, signs of youth and health are generally seen as more attractive.
Hearing helps us pick up on a partners’ tone of voice. Men generally prefer higher-pitched voices in women, which is associated with a higher amount of estrogen and youth, while women prefer deeper voices, which is associated with masculinity and a higher amount of testosterone.
Our sense of touch helps us physically connect to the other person. We can pick up important information when we kiss, like the others’ breath (which points to health) and if there is potential compatibility. Here are 10 tips that will help you to be more attractive:
1. Body languageWe are constantly communicating with our bodies, even if we don’t always want to. The work of Barbara and Allan Pease show that an open posture will make us more attractive, as it shows us to be available and sexually receptive.
2. Wear redRed is a good color for both men and women. It is associated with passion, eroticism, power, and virility. According to studies, the color red plays a big role in how we perceive a potential partner. Researchers have shown that both men and women are more attractive, more sexually desirable, and more sexually receptive to people wearing red or in an environment with red lights, walls, etc.
3. Facial expressions: Happiness vs. PrideYour facial expressions will play a big role in how others perceive you. One study analyzed how others perceive pride, shame, and happiness, compared to a neutral expression.The results showed that women with happy expressions were seen as more desirable. However, men with the same expression were seen as less desirable. Men with a proud expression were seen as more attractive, while women with this expression were less attractive. Shame or embarrassment was seen as relatively attractive in both sexes.
4. Wear perfumeAccording to research, good smells can play a big role in how others perceive you.In this case, women were seen as more attractive if they were wearing a pleasant smell. Researchers believe that this is due to the part of the brain that is processes sight and smell share certain connections or areas.
5. Be positiveBeing attractive is more than just having good physical attributes, personality also plays an important role in how attractive we are.
Studies have show that a positive person will be more desirable, both as a friend and a romantic partner. How positive or negative you are will actually affect the degree to your attractiveness.