20 Short Rules for Long-Term Happiness6:31:00 AM
Happiness is individual. For some it comes in the shape of a house by the sea, to others in the form of money, while to third it comes, sh...
Happiness is individual. For
some it comes in the shape of a house by the sea, to others in the form
of money, while to third it comes, shaped as kisses full with love.
Regardless of how you understand the term happiness, you should understand that its achievement is solely in your hands.
“Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.”– Ashleigh Brilliant
And, these 20 quick tips and rules can help you fulfill your dream:
1. Remember that you owe nothing to nobody.
2. But keep in mind that nobody owes you nothing too.
3. Try not to argue with everyone. It is more important to be calm than right.
4. In life always rely on your own.
5. Avoid communicating with people who you don’t want to.
6. Do not save money on small pleasures.
7. Live for today.
8. If you are guilty – admit without looking for excuses.
9. Always keep in mind that everyone has their own truth and it often does not match with yours.
10. If you are in a bad mood, smile by force.
11. Do not watch too much television.
12. Try to pull some satisfaction in every situation.
13. Always remember that you have only one life.
14. The most important thing in life is to love, everything else is vanity.
15. All the problems are only in our head.
16. In the world nothing is completely bad or seamlessly good. Same with people.
17. Do not bother with unverified information. They make people vicious and vitriolic.
18. Do not believe in the promises, but in your emotions.
19. Be patient and a little better with everyone and everything.
20. Think that today is the best day in your life.
I thought a lot about my own life and wrote down the principles I use to guide everything I do. I then wondered – were there any studies on the subject? I was happy to find that there was. So, these aren’t just my rules – these are rules that research also shows can improve your life.