50 Most Romantic Ways to Propose A Boy10:59:00 AM
A girl can propose a guy . I have wrote 50 creative ways to propose a boy that really girls love. Here is a guide on how to propose a guy w...
A girl can propose a guy. I have wrote 50 creative ways to propose a boy that really girls love. Here is a guide on how to propose a guy which will make the task easy for a girl to confess her love to a guy.
The story of how you proposed will be told to friends and strangers for the rest of your lives.
50 Most Romantic Ways to Propose A Boy
2. Have a choir, brass band or drum line show up for a surprise performance of your fiance-to-be's favorite love song in a park or public location for your proposal. For a really personal touch, ask the performers if they can incorporate your fiance's name into the lyrics.
3. Get in touch with the stage manager of your favorite production and propose after the cast's curtain call. Call ahead and see if you can have a special note or ad placement added into the playbill, so you have a keepsake of the proposal.
4. Arrange a surprise proposal with a street caricaturist. Have the caricaturist sketch a picture of you two with word bubbles that say, "Will you marry me?" and "Yes!"
5. Ask the divers at an aquarium to put on a proposal show inside their biggest fish tank. Give them a (waterproof) sign that says, "Will you marry me?" to hold up against the glass and then position yourselves for what will, at first, seem like feeding time.
6. Send your unsuspecting fiance-to-be on a treasure hunt that ends with your proposal. Start with a clue at home (a handwritten note or text message) that leads to a tour of your favorite spots all over town.
7. Go out for a night of dancing and ask the DJ or bandleader to pass you the mic so you can dedicate a song and propose on the dance floor.
8. Hire a skywriter to spell out your proposal for everyone around to see.
9. Take out a full-page ad in a newspaper, and then pick the perfect spot to have a relaxing morning of catching up on current events. Another twist on this idea is to call into a radio station and then make sure your fiance-to-be is listening when your proposal is on the air.
10. Do it the old fashioned way. Get down on one knee with a rose clenched in your teeth and the ring in your hand just before you are about to eat dessert in a busy restaurant.
11. Have a waiter bring you a small cake with the ring inside of it. (Be careful that she doesn't swallow it).
12. Take her/him to the theatre and ask the stage manager if he will ask her/him to marry you after the final curtain. This is the perfect ending to a perfect evening.
13. Turn up at her/his office in the middle of the afternoon armed with a red rose, a bottle of champagne and a glass with the ring in it.
14. Write will you marry me --- her/his name in chalk on the street out side your apartment in big enough letters so that she/he will notice it.
6. Phone up your local radio station and get them to pop the question for you over the air waves at a time that you know she/he will be listening. Then dedicate a song to her/him.
15. Gather all your friends and family around for drinks and pop the question then.
16. Gather friends and family outside your his/her home waving banners with the words will you marry me on them. (Make sure that they get the right house).
17. Send a singing telegram to her/his workplace singing your love and urge to marry her/him. Then walk in just after he popped the question.
18. Create a web page all about your life together. Photos, places that mean a lot to you etc.. Announce your love by proposing, send him the web address and wait for his/her reply and when accepted you can then send the address to friends and family.
19. Wrap a large box and fill with smaller boxes all wrapped the last box that she will come to will be the smallest with the ring inside. Or alternatively wrap a large box and fill with those tiny foam pieces and let her look for the small box inside.
20. Cut the bottom out of a very large box then wrap it. Take it to her place of work and ask one of her colleague's to go get her telling her that there is a large parcel for her. Meanwhile you climb in from the bottom and when she unwraps it jump out with the ring in hand and ask her to make an honest man of you.
21. Take her/him away for the weekend and when you are on your last day pop the question.
22. Get up extra early and prepare her/him breakfast in bed. Cook his/her favorite meal with a red rose and a bottle of champagne a kiss to wake him/her and then declare your love.
23. Scatter rose petals all over her bed and wrap the ring and tell her that you have gotten her a gift to show how much you love her and when she opens it tell her that you want to spend the rest of your life with her.
24. Cook your loved one a romantic meal and place a note around a candle asking her/him to marry you then get her/him to read it.
25. Give your girlfriend a foot massage and place the ring on her little toe.
26. Phone your loved one at work and get them to meet you at the place where you first met each other. Take a long a bottle of champagne and two glasses then do the deed.
27. Bake him a cake and write on top of it Will you marry me?
28. Take out a full page ad in a paper that you know your loved one reads regularly and be close by when he/she reads it.
29. Plan a romantic destination getaway for two. When you're on the plane, use the loudspeaker system (of course, run your plan by the flight attendants first) and propose at 35,000 feet.
30. Rent a Vespa, scooter or bikes to tour the city and invite your soon-to-be fiance for a ride, but remind him or her to be safe and wear a helmet. Hand over the helmet (with the ring box already in it), and then you can zip around town to celebrate.
31. Go to the beach and build a sandcastle together (at a safe distance from the ocean!).When your partner isn't looking, put the ring on the highest tower.
32. After a long day of sightseeing, have a drink in the hotel bar. When it's time to go, have roses, candles and champagne all set up in your hotel room—everything for a perfect surprise proposal.
33. Propose in French the language of love.
34. Play Hangman and have the phrase be "Marry Me."
35. Throw her/him a surprise party inviting friends and family and then propose.
36. Send her/him 4 balloons with the words "Will you marry me?" written on them.
37. Write her/him a story about your relationship. Almost like a diary with dates if possible. Then end it with the date you are going to give it to him/her telling how you proposed and that the story can't be ended until you have the answer.
38. If it's snowing write "Will you marry me?" in it.
39. If you are brave enough get a tattoo done with "Will you marry me?" but only if you are sure that he/she is the right one and once he/she has accepted finish it off with the date of your engagement and marriage.
40. Take him to see his favorite football team playing and get the commentator to ask him to marry you.
41. Ask him/her to marry you by writing it on the bathroom mirror.
42. Fill a favorite room in your home with photo memories from your relationship; you can hang them from balloons or cover the walls with them for a jaw-dropping surprise.
43. Turn off all the lights in your apartment and make a trail of candles that leads to a circle of votives positioned around the ring.
44. Slip the ring on while your soon-to-be fiance is sleeping and then do a romantic morning wake-up call with champagne and strawberries.
45. Tie a red velvet ribbon from one spot in your home to another. Attach little notes recalling perfect moments in your relationship along the way. Wait for your partner at the end of the ribbon with the ring in hand.
46. Cook a five-star-worthy meal of all your fiance-to-be's favorite foods, or hire a personal chef for the night. Propose over dessert!
47. Excuse me, do you have a band Aid, because I scrapped my heart when I fell in love with you. Will you be mine? Happy Propose Day!
48. You are the happiness of my life, you are the smile of my lips, I'm alive to see you anytime, your cute smile give me power please don't ever leave me. Happy Propose Day!
49. I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end, if you promise to remain my friend! Happy Propose Day!
50. When I dream, I dream of you may be one day, dreams will come true. Happy Propose Day to My Love
I hope this 50 collection of creative ways to Propose A Boy will help you to get your love. Please share it if you love the ideas.