Why We Like Girls? The truth is out there. She is sexy, and you are physically attracted to her They will always smell good even if its ...
Why We Like Girls? The truth is out there.
- She is sexy, and you are physically attracted to her
- They will always smell good even if its just shampoo.
- The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
- How cute they look when they sleep.
- The ease in which they fit into our arms.
- The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world. How cute they are when they eat.
- The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
- Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 out side.
- The way they look good no matter what they wear.
- The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth.
- How cute they are when they argue.
- The way her hand always finds yours.
- The way they smile. The way you feel when you see their name on the call display after you just had a big fight.
- The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later....
- The way they kiss when you do something nice for them. The way they kiss you when you say
- Actually... just the way they kiss you.... The way they fall into your arms when they cry. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
- The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
- Then the way apologize when it does hurt ..(even though we don't admit it!). The way they say "I miss you".
- The way you miss them.
- The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore.....Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them... it matters not.
- Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you.
- When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart.
- We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
- A feeling. Only felt. If this is familiar ... pass it on to all the others... - Anonymous
- Sensitive, her eyes will light up, her face will soften and her mouth will slightly open when you hold your piercing gaze on her a little too long. Telling her she’s pretty will make her smile and make her genuinely happy instead of flattering her ego. Innocent, she is unaware of the ugliest and darkest aspects of life because she did not partake in any of it. Her lightness makes you forget about the harsh cruelty of the world and brings out the joy and playfulness that still reside somewhere inside you.